Senior Payroll Administrator
We are recruiting for one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of their success.
As a Senior Payroll Administrator you will support the delivery of Payroll to over 2500 employees across the business whilst also looking at best practice and process improvement projects.
You will be detail orientated, demonstrating accuracy in all of the work that you do. You will provide a professional service, acting as a point of contact for employees and a point of liaison with the payroll provider.
This is a great opportunity if you have some Payroll experience and passion for Payroll and are looking to develop your career within this area.
What Will I Be Doing?
In addition to the execution of the monthly payroll service you will also be involved in:
- Checking all control, exception reports and reconciliations; identifying and correcting errors.
- Liaison with payroll partners ensuring accurate processing of the UK and International payrolls
- Calculating and processing payments of all authorised amendments to the payroll system, including sickness, maternity/paternity/adoption pay in accordance with HMRC legislation
- Accurate payroll administration of Company benefits scheme and pensions
- Assist with the provision of payroll-related information and guidance to the operational employees at all levels in the business
To be successful in this role, you will be a customer orientated individual with strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail. In addition to this you will also have:
- Previous experience in a payroll environment
- A good knowledge of PAYE, National Insurance, Taxable Benefits and Auto-enrolment
- An understanding of HMRC reconciliations
- Passion to develop your career, enstill best pactice and make improvments
- Confidence in using all of MS Office packages
If you have proven experience in a payroll position and are looking to progress your career in a rapidly growing and diverse organisation, we believe this role will provide the challenge and prospects that are right for you.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to grow and further develop your skills
The salary is up to £27,000 dependent on experience
Due to a high volume of applications we are not able to respond directly to each application we receive. If you have not heard from us by two weeks of your application then unfortunately your application has not been successful.