Registered Care Home Manager
Pinpoint is proud to be recruiting alongside a local provider of care, for elderly people, in a Residential setting, assisting in their search for a Registered Manager, if you are a Deputy who holds an NVQ4 in health & social care, looking for your next step this could be the role for you.
To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within the purpose built residential service for the elderly, which encourages independence & exceptional standards of living.
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of service users
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with Regional Managers
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- Previous experience managing an elderly service
- Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
- NVQ5 in leadership & management
- Experience working with the elderly
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Driver with own car essential.
Pin-Point Healthcare are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the North East & Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care & support staff to the healthcare industry.
If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great team whose paramount importance is to deliver exceptional care Pin-Point would like to hear from you. If you would like more information regarding the role please call Martin Fenwick on .
Please forward your CV to: