Substance Misuse Lead Nurse - Rehab - Detox Project
Substance Misuse Lead Nurse - Detoxification Project - Lambeth, London - £35,000pa
Work for a not for profit group making a difference!
This substance misuse lead nurse role is with a fantastic not for profit organisation that provide support to those who need it most. This group offer care and recovery services such as supported living/housing, outreach programs, street engagement, day services and rehabilitation.
The group work with a number of different people in different situations with different needs. They provide services for those with mental health needs, family issues, homelessness, unemployment and substance misuse.
This particular role is within their detoxification project based out of Lambeth. They provide a small rehabilitation unit of under 30 bed providing adult substance misusers with recovery and support. The team are looking for someone with extensive experience in the field of substance misuse and detoxification and ideally somebody with the passion and drive to lead a team in making a difference and providing high standards of care!
- Support the the clinical programme, helping ensure that contract requirements and all quality and regulations are met.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with partner agencies, service users and local community.
- Provide risk management to our service users both clinically and psychosocially
- Maintain up to date knowledge of recovery focused interventions, NICE Guidelines and NMC processes
- To involve and maintain involvement of service users in their choices throughout their recovery
- To Promote compliance amongst members of staff to all necessary guidelines and responsibilities
- Complete audits, quality management checks and maintain standards in accordance to policy and regulations.
- In depth knowledge on ITEP and NICE detoxification principles
- In depth knowledge on issues affecting substance misusers
- Experience of leading a team
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- At least 2 years within a Substance Misuse setting/experience of substance misusers
- Generous salary of around £35,000
- Continual support and training
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Childcare Vouchers
- Opticians vouchers
- Contribution pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 days with continual service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme