Home Sales Exectuive
Sales Executive - house building
My client are a busy volume house builder who specialise in providing new homes predominantly for first and second time buyers UK wide. They currently have a number of opportunities for a Sales Executive to join their North West division to work on new build developments in the Lancashire region.
As a Sales Executive you will be the key customer contact responsible for the onsite sales complex and dealing with all sales enquiries through to legal completion.
Sales Negotiator duties will include:
- Receiving telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate sales information to encourage them to visit site
- Maintaining contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions etc
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of build, sales and progression
- Closing sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits in line with the Development Price List
- Liaising with the Regional Sales Manager to obtain approval for proposed sales and follow the due process for non-dependent sales and assisted sales as appropriate
- Selling the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Ensuring the show home is open accordingly subject to Winter or Summer agreed working hours
- Organising the maintenance, cleanliness and presentation of the Sales Information Centre, Show Home and Landscaping to the highest standard
- Updating and maintaining customer records on COINS, following up and chasing outstanding information as necessary
- Holding and writing minutes for weekly meetings with the Site Manager in order to monitor and progress each plot
Sales Executive Key Skills and Requirements
- Work at Weekends, Bank Holidays and for key selling times and events
- Proven sales skills evidenced by meeting sales targets in previous position
- Broad product knowledge of the housing market
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Computer literate
- Ability to work unsupervised and to follow procedures
- Team player
- Flexible, tactful and diplomatic
- Full driving licence and own car
In return for your skills the company offer a basic salary of £20k excellent commission scheme, plus additional bonuses and company benefits. The company also offer extensive training and development.
If you have the drive and passion to succeed and are interested in working for a national house builder, please contact Deena at Bromak or apply via the link below.