Digital Data Analyst/Award Winning Publishers/ Google Analytics/ SQL/Tableau/- London- 30-37k
Digital Data Analyst/Award Winning Publishers/ Google Analytics/ SQL/Tableau/Qlikview- London- 30-37k and Bens
Digital Data Analyst Role required for major Publisher in their Central London head office
Our award winning client has been operating for more than 120 years and is a major player and one of the largest circulation of any UK Newspapers. They operate across the UK and Internationally and employ over 1200 staff. Our client has set pace for change in the UK newspapers industry. This Change means they remain ahead of their competition but will also need the staff to develop the growth of their organisation, so they are providing resources to develop and support the growth of their employees and particularly for this Digital Data Analytics role.
The Digital Data Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
• As a Digital Data Analyst, you will be working and supporting the Head of Audience Intelligence
- The delivery of the regular reports across all business stakeholders. Ensures accuracy and completeness of reporting and drives continuous improvement in information delivery.
- The focus of this role will be to support data-driven decision making with the Editorial Function
- The Digital Data Analyst will be working with the Insights and Analytics team
- Use internal and external data sources to provide competitive analysis for internal benchmarking
- Educates and champions understanding of the digital measurement framework across the business.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis.
What skills are required for the Digital Data Analyst
- Proficient user and hands-on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, Google Analytics or similar.
- knowledge of SQL
- Ability to provide actional Insights to add value to the business and meet KPI
- Strong experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau or Microstrategy
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong Knowledge of Online Analytical techniques and experience of Social and 'Real Time' Analytics
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- Previous experience of working within and Editorial Analytics team is desirable
- Subscriptions/Publishing Experience is desirable
- Can learn quickly to utilise sophisticated statistical methods and machine learning concepts
What will the Digital Data Analyst get in return
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition
- Excellent training and career development for this particular Digital Data Analyst
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning online publisher
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
Package: 30-37k, plus benefits healthcare,
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Data Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117 ) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublicrecruitment.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin