Head of CRM
Fanatical about fashion and crazy about CRM? Become the Head of CRM for a major, international, award-winning retailer in Manchester and receive excellent benefits including an annual bonus and discounts on the latest fashion!
Our client is one of the fastest growing fashion empires to ever grace British soil and as they continue to grow and develop their internationally recognised brand, they are looking to hire fresh talent in the form of a highly experienced, driven and creative Head of CRM. This company has been pushing boundaries for years by offering consumers cutting-edge fashion at an affordable price, therefore, the Head of CRM will be in charge of enhancing the overall shopping experience for their loyal army of fashionistas!
The Head of CRM will be responsible for developing both the CRM and acquisition strategies for various platforms including SMS, direct mail and email. They will also be liaising with senior management and other teams in order to boost the profile of CRM within the organisation. The role will involve developing engaging and personal campaigns that drive customer retention in order to achieve the business’ commercial objectives!
This is an amazing opportunity to join an ever-changing, dynamic brand!
The Key Responsibilities of the Head of CRM:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of each campaign including segmentation and re-engagement programs
- Manage other team members effectively whilst liaising with third-part agencies
- Produce reports which highlight the performance of each campaign and showcase them to the board
- Collect strategic insights and use the information to form highly successful CRM strategies
- Identify key customer moments when CRM strategies should be executed by analysing current customer behaviours
- Work closely with the data team in order to produce and implement international mailing plans
- Categorise target groups for campaign initiatives and develop global testing plans which will determine the optimal combination for activity
- Brief creative copy and concepts to the company’s creative team for design
- Pro-actively deliver job-related training for all members of the department
- Maximises employee morale and performance by utilising their leadership skills
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience of working within a retail environment would be desirable
- Sound knowledge of the campaign management tools would also be advantageous
- Fantastic communication, leadership and organisational skills are fundamental to the role
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver high-quality in a highly-pressured environment
- Proven experience in customer management, strategy and execution along with competent knowledge of databases, email platforms and data-rental
- A passionate, creative and driven individual who has a genuine passion for fashion!
Are you ready to work in an office where you’ll be surrounded by the latest couture! Apply now!