12-month contract, possibly permanent.
Based in Enfield
£35,000. Monday - Friday with flexible hours, no nights.
Our client is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group and makers of many famous brands you will recognise. They offer excellent opportunities to broaden and extend your career within their family group.
As the successful Multi-Skilled Engineer, with a Mechanical Bias, you will work join the engineering team working within a food manufacturing/packing environment where 45k tonnes of product is created per annum. The role is initially offered on a 12-month contract as this is due to a new product line, there is the possibility of the role going permanent.
As the successful candidate you will:
* Ensure compliance with all site and industry regulations.
* Help deliver an overarching engineering strategy for the site.
* Help create and carry out a PPM programme in conjunction with daily checks and breakdowns.
* Ideally have experience within Food or a FMCG environment.
* Ideally be Mechanically bias, although some experience of Electrical work would be helpful.
* Work on many varied processes and machines, including; hydraulics, pneumatics, presses, fillers, conveyors.
* Ideally have experience of working with PLC's.
If you are determined and dedicated, then this vacancy could be the key to unlocking a great career with real potential.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.