As part of continued growth, a prominent accountancy practice in Warrington is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Senior who is comfortable with assuming responsibility for a key client portfolio working closely with other senior partners across the firm.
This position is ideal for a qualified or part qualified ACCA/ACA candidate looking to make the most of their qualification in a rewarding and successful practice. You will be responsible for preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, compliance tax work and statutory audit for clients.
The Accounts Seniorwill be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Client portfolio covering a wide variety of sectors, including retail, transport, manufacturing and property
- Compliance tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Assisting with the supervision and training of AAT trainee accountants
- VAT returns
- Pension fund Accounts
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA / ACA part qualified or qualified
- Previous experience in a practice environment is essential
- Strong IT Skills, ideally experience in Sage and IRIS
If you are a high calibre ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified candidate, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a well-established practice that can offer a friendly working environment and excellent working conditions.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.