Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager required by a Top 20 Accountancy Practice in their Manchester office. The Manchester tax team of this practice has grown substantially in the last 12 months.
As the Corporate Tax Manager, you will support the Tax Partners in managing a developing portfolio predominantly OMB clients. You will;
- Prepare and review corporate tax returns and computations.
- Deal with all compliance aspects of the work.
- Provide relevant tax advice to your portfolio of clients.
- Assist your clients with tax planning.
- Oversee a team of more junior members.
- Provide supervision, support and training to your team.
The tax team in Manchester is expected to continue its rapid growth over the next 12-18 months. It is expected that this role will progress into a more Senior position dependent upon the individual’s success in the position.
- Ideally CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 12 months in a Corporate Tax Manager role.
- Experience of OMBs.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.