KS1 and EYFS Early Years Phase Leader
We have an opportunity for an experienced qualified teacher to join us as EYFS and KS1 Phase Leader, joining a friendly and supportive team in the heart of Beckenham.
This is a class-based leadership position. You will have the overall responsibility for leading and managing EYFS and KS1, including responsibility for leading training effectively through excellent and carefully orchestrated provision resulting in accelerated progress.
Harris Primary Academy Beckenham Green is a one-form entry primary school in the heart of Beckenham. We believe that every child is unique and that each deserves the opportunity to be happy, feel valued and experience success. Recent developments include refurbishment work, new resources and joining the Harris Federation, which combine to create a bright, modern and welcoming setting for children and staff.What we are looking for:
- High expectations and a commitment to academy and Federation vision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with and grow team members
- An excellent teacher with the ability to model with evidence of good and better progress of children taught
- Experience of subject leadership of a core area and strong understanding of using data to accelerate progress
- QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Beckenham Green?
- A small and friendly school, with the benefits of a thriving community of schools in Bromley and beyond as part of the Harris Federation
- A school that has been at the heart of the community in Beckenham Green since 1818
- Children who work hard and behave well; we encourage them to reach for their ‘personal best’, academically and in the way they relate to others
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package, with exceptional personal and professional development opportunities
For a confidential discussion about this post with the Principal, more information or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on or email .uk.
Thank you for your interest in our school. We look forward to receiving your application.
Are you an Aspiring Middle Leader?
At Harris, we have a strong culture of school improvement, and professional development is at the heart of the Federation. We can offer you the opportunity to gain your NPQML, a qualification that provides a national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. This programme is for teachers aspiring to take up middle leadership positions, and led by some of the most talented principals in the country who are highly experienced in improving outcomes for pupils and students. Find out more www.harristeachingschool.com
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.