MATRON/REGISTERED HOME MANAGER - HENLEY-ON-THAMES
£45,000-£50,000 PER ANNUM
White Knight Recruitment are working with an established and reputable care provider with a number of services across the South of the UK that offer a range of care services for those retiring or require further care, whether that be residential or nursing. They are currently looking to recruit a Matron/Registered Manager for their small high quality care service in Henley-on-Thames that delivers nursing care.
As the Matron you will utilise your extensive experience as a Nurse and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of care to the residents.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of high quality care
- Have at least 2 years' experience as a Registered Manager for a nursing setting
- Be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and hold a valid NMC pin number
- Be willing to work on a 'hands on' approach
To find out more information on the position please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or
To view a full list of all Health and Social Care jobs registered with White Knight Recruitment please visit our website on