Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers x 3 Nottingham 37 hr week Mon - Fri
to c£29500 + generous benefits, overtime and pension
Our client is recognized as one of the UK's market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent positive internal restructuring, they are now looking to recruit three multi skilled maintenance engineers to complement their existing team working on a 37 hr week basis working Monday to Friday.
The site operates on a 24/7 basis, and with the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to its' customer, it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional maintenance team member to ensure crane and materials equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Core responsibilities for these electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineers positions will include:
* Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated crane systems
* Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
* Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
* Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
* Using the computerised system to monitor site activity
* Advising customers of any stock related issues
* Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
* Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
Working on a shift basis (a week "around" basis of earlies, then afternoons, then nights and then days before beginning the cycle again), this is an exceptional opportunity for three enthusiastic and self motivated multi skilled maintenance engineers to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated cranes, and to considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized qualification, a strong electrical background, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return, an excellent remuneration package is available. Contact Paul Simcox of Premier Technical Recruitment via or call on for further details.