Job Title: Electronics Technician
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
Our client is an established company operating in a very niche market sector and now has an immediate requirement for an Electronics Technician to join their team based near Southend-on-Sea in Essex.
The successful candidate will have an electronics background and have an interest in enhancing their skills into a new area. You will be helping to build new bespoke equipment to meet with customer’s requirements. Specific product training will be provided for the right candidate.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm with a 1 hour lunch break and a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon. Suitable candidates are encouraged to make an immediate application.
- A demonstrable background in electronics along with PCB circuit design.
- Genuine interest in designing and assembling things.
- Ability to interpret drawings.
- Although not essential some programming knowledge would be desirable.
- £20,000 to £22,000 starting salary.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- All health & safety clothing provided.
- Pension scheme.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.