Health & Safety Systems And Audit Manager
There is an exciting contract opportunity for a HSE Manager to review, implement and improve health and safety management systems for a company within the construction industry. The company cover a variety of construction projects, including projects within the power generation industry. Initially it is a 3-6 month opportunity, with the view for it to become a permanent position. It is based in Birmingham but the candidate would also be required to travel nationally for site visits.
Management Systems and Processes
- Review, revise and publish health and safety management systems, processes and forms that ensure the company effectively meets its health and safety policy commitments, and legal obligations.
- Develop and implement an audit process that ensures health and safety policy commitments and legal obligations are met.
- Experience within the construction industry
- Enthusiasm to promote health and safety standards.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Fully IT literate in all Microsoft packages.
- Willing to travel - a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Minimum NEBOSH Health and Safety Diploma.
- Member of IOSH or ISRSM with up to date CPD.
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited OH&S lead and internal auditor training.
- Environmental training/qualification
- Member of IEMA.
If you are interested in the position please apply below