CAD Setter Out
CAD Setter Out
£25,000 - £33,000
My client is a leader in the Interior fit out industry and due to exciting new growth, We are looking for an experienced CAD setter out, who has either worked as a CAD Draughtsman or a CNC Programmer or even as a bench hand Joiner who has produced cutting lists and scheduled the work.
The Job: CAD Setter Out / Sheduler
- The candidate must be trained and proficient in the reading and understanding of AutoCAD and is able to produce precise joinery/workshop drawings using 2D models, and accurate cutting lists.
- The ideal candidate, to have an understanding of, and have had cabinet or joinery experience working in a joinery workshop.
- Produce cutting lists
- The setter out / scheduler will be required to specify and schedule, bulk order materials and coordinate manufacturing details with subcontractors.
- You will also responsible for document control, making sure that the right people have the right information at the right time
- Schedule the work to be produced
- Aid the machinists and joiners on the shop floor with the cutting, machining and fitting of the components of a joinery item
- Practical knowledge of joinery work is essential for the setter out / scheduler role
- To be considered for this role you will need to have previous work experience as a CAD technician in the joinery environment or a CNC programmer
In return you will be offered: Joinery Setter Out / Scheduler
- A negotiable salary with plenty of overtime on offer
- Free parking
- Training and career progression within an industry leader
If you would like to be considered for the Joinery Setter out / Scheduler then please call Rochelle at Clear Careers Ltd or email your CV to us today for all Joinery roles