Level 5 Childcare Assessor
Childcare Assessor Level 5 - Interviewing in March 2017
Permanent Full Time 35 hour week
M4 Corridor, South Wales
£22k - £25k - full driving licence and own transport
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including a contributory pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, personal development and career opportunities, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, mileage
Our South Wales Training Provider are looking for an experienced Level 5 Childcare Assessor.
Due to clients continued growth, they are seeking to recruit a Childcare NVQ Assessor. Reporting to the Apprenticeship manager you will be based at head office in Cardiff where you will build and manage a caseload of around 40 learners across the South Wales region.
- Delivery of training programmes to assigned learners ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey, ensuring quality standards are achieved
- Supporting learner to achieve qualifications to a quality standard in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
Skills and experience
- Occupational competencies and experience of Level 5 delivery within Childcare
- Previous management experience
- Experience of Work Based Learning and Award Body practices
- CAVA qualifications or equivalent and assessing experience
- Childcare Occupational Experience
- NVQ Delivery experience of childcare routes
- ESW Level 2 in AON, Comms and ICT or equivalent
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle and ideally be a Welsh speaker
To apply for the role of Level 5 Childcare Assessor please email your cv
Tina Lacey recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, welfare to work and training sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.