Sales and Events Manager
One of a kind Sales and Events Manager role, for someone highly driven and team-oriented, with a keen interest in tech and start-ups. If you are super excited about client care and sales, this is the role for you!
This outstanding, successful three year old tech business has a huge client portfolio to offer - key focus of this role will be adopting these and hitting the ground running with sales/'keep in touch' calls. The idea is to get clients to rent the company's stunning events spaces, as a means of raising the profile of this exciting new brand.
You will head up a catering and logistics team, executing copious high-end events. You will have complete autonomy to suggest formats for events - you'll need to get to know your clients well, as taste will vary between traditional and innovative. You’ll be expected to keep an eye on the market for what’s hot and new, to produce ideas.
Essential for this role -
- Confidence on the phone
- Sales experience - open to background/product
- Client management - 'only the best will do’ attitude
- Great with people - able to instantly build rapport
- Clear and articulate communicator - verbal and written
- Money smart - able to demonstrate ability to handle big budgets
- Creative events management - flexible, innovative thinking
The rest, the client can give you space and support to learn.
If you are outgoing, highly-organised and sales-focussed, ready to take on a role of a lifetime in a high-achieving firm with an outstanding network, apply today!