Account Associate Director
Want to progress your career? Have an ambitious attitude? How does a new job located in Leeds as the Account Associate Director for an excellent media agency sound? Read more here!
Our client is highly successful agency and has a wide range of high-profile clients that the Account Associate will get to build strong relationships with, which will help with the growth of the business and make great connections for the successful candidate!
The agency is situated in the heart of Leeds and the Account Associate Director will help create interesting, innovative media campaigns that put clients’ needs and wants as the main priority! This is a great opportunity for the Account Associate Director to take the agency into the next exciting phase of growth!
Responsibilities of the Account Associate Director:
- Manage a team, ensuring they are delivering exceptional client service by building strong relationships
- Has a great understanding of client services and products which help the delivery of strategic commercial plans
- Ensure that KPIs and business targets are always met
- Deep understanding of clients’ business, such as their challenges, competitive threats and markets they operate in and ensure the team understand them too
- Look at previous campaign performance and future media trends to think of future strategies
- Manages the client budgets accurately and forecasts for spending
- Support the team, and help with their development and growth
Skills and attributes:
- Experience in the media industry and digital experience
- Confident individual who is keen to input into Board meetings
- Critical thinker and a good communicator
- Knowledgeable about their clients, services and products
- A great team leader who uses their mentoring, development and coaching skills at the same time
If this is the kind of job that interests you feel free to contact our award-winning recruitment team today!