Contract Sales Manager - Selling to House Builders
Contract Sales Manager
Luxury Kitchen Manufacturer
Basic salary £30,000 - £60,000 OTE uncapped commission structure + Company Car (BMW) + Expenses + Phone + 23days Holidays
Do you have experience selling a building / construction product?
Are you a kitchen Designer who is egar to move into field sales?
Would you want an opportunity to become a trainee Contract Sales Manager and be trained by one of the most sucesfull sales managers?
If so then plase apply immidatly!
This forward thinking, entrepreneurial German Kitchen business is one of Europe's largest manufacturers of unique custom designed kitchens. They have two of the most modern and efficient manufacturing facilities and renowned for quality, precision and craftsmanship.
They are now seeking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Trainee Contract Sales Manager with passion for design and business development. This business are massive advocates in training and developing people with little Contract Kitchen experience and developing them to become some of the UKs best Contract Sales Managers who earn some significant commission on top of a decent basic salary.
They look for people who have the right mind-set, with the drive and determination to be work hard and be prepared to go the extra mile to be successful. This is an outstanding career opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long term career within the luxury Kitchen sector and with a business who are prepared to massively invest in you!
Key accountabilities will include:
- You will win and drive new business with luxury house builders, High rise apartment developers, architects, designers & local builders & Contractors
- You will manage, prepare and deliver professional tender presentations for new business wins.
- Your main focus is acquiring new business specifications and you will manage the project manage; from taking the initial brief to winning the project and then managing the client relationship.
- Liaising with the quantity surveyors you will take a brief to understand the project design and timescales then liaise internally with the CAD team to provide a solution.
- Present CAD designs to the client and liaise back with your internal team with any changes until you win the project.
- Manage a strong pipeline and forecast future business effectively, there will be monthly sales meetings to present activity.
- Understanding of their market and the major competitors within it is a pivotal part of the role.
- Ideally you have a degree in a design related course and are ready to take that next step and build yourself a rewarding career.
- Experience selling into the contract market dealing with; new build, property developers, house builders, Local Authorities, Social Housing and Housing Associations will be an advantage.
- Must be results driven and be extremely focused on hitting targets and meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail is key in this role!
- You will have strong negotiation and persuasive skills combined with the ability to liaise with people on all levels.
To be considered for this position please send an up to date CV today!