Are you a successful Automotive Sales Controller looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced Sales Executive looking to get into Management?
Our client are one of the largest car groups in the UK and are looking for a talented, customer focused Sales Controller in their Aylesbury dealership.
Sales Controller key responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all enquiries related to the sales divisions are being treated properly and quickly
- Adhering to the organization process guidelines and techniques, which are associated with sales divisions
- Monitoring the performance levels of all individuals in the sales division and determining the training requirements
- Maintaining the best level of client satisfaction and smallest level of client discontentment without compromising success of company
- Building and retaining of a long-term connection with the clients with the aim of keeping them dedicated to the organization
- Planning and creating a number of revenue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget
- Monitoring the revenue office through the stock display measuring stick to ensure that the best requirements are being met
The Ideal Automotive Sales Controller:
- Knowledge about sales world
- Knowledge and experience of the motor industry is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record as a successful Automotive Sales Executive minimum 3 years
- Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
- Analytical bent of mind to make good decisions
- Great business acumen
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.