An international supplier with highly lucrative contracts is currently looking to recruit an articulate junior or graduate into a highly analytical role focused on reducing cost for the business. The company is highly successful and holds major supplier contracts with numerous businesses throughout Europe and further abroad. As a business they are looking to continue this success and have expansive growth plans both in the UK and overseas. The business is table with a long history of success in the region.
Within this role you will be focused on reducing cost through analysing cost centre figure, looking into spending and saving trends throughout the company and presenting your findings to senior managers. This information will then be used as a base line for the business to reduce cost across all sectors so the ability to present the information to senior management is vital.
- Daily and weekly reporting on management information
- Presentation and analysis of information for senior managers
- MI for portfolio of cost centres
- Trend analysis
- Cost control for cost centres
- Strong Excel skills (data entry, look ups, etc)
- Post schooling education (HND, Apprenticeship, Degree)
- Strong numerical background
- Proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills with ability to present to senior members of staff