Lower Key Stage Two KS2 Phase Leader - Brook Green
Lower Key Stage Two (KS2) Phase Leader is sought for a 'Good' school in Brook Green, Hammersmith and Fulham. This is an ideal role for those looking for the next step in their teaching career as the successful candidate will also be responsible for a subject specialism. This is a two form entry school with an excellent track record for nurturing all members of staff through bespoke support.
About the role;
The school are seeking an experienced Key Stage Two teacher who wants to make the next step in their career. You will be responsible for all the members of the KS2 team. You must hold a B. Ed or PGCE along with experience in Key Stage Two.
In addition to class teaching commitments in lower Key Stage Two, you will;
- Contribute to the schools strategic plan and promote learning objectives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of school policies.
- Engage and motivate pupils.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking.
- Have lead responsibility for an aspect of the school's work and develop plans which identify clear targets and success criteria for it's development.
About the school;
This is fantastic school located in the desirable area of Hammersmith and Fulham. The school has been rated as 'Good' by Ofsted. There is a wonderful senior leadership team in place who guide the school well. Children are generally quite well behaved and enjoy coming to school. Attainment is high in both Maths and Literacy.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a growing school where you will be part of a wonderful team with the ability to progress in your career. If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.