Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative - SAAS
Surrey / Reigate
£25000 + £5000 bonus
Our client has experienced rapid growth since they 1st opened in 2010. They now have over 60 staff Globally and 40 staff in the UK office. In this time, they have established themselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The company has seen sales grow by 50% in their last financial year.
As a sales development representative, you will work within the existing sales team and be responsible for qualifying all incoming leads to the business. This will involve researching the prospects, making contact and understanding their current circumstances and needs.
Once you have identified a need you will pass to the snr sales team to do the product demonstrations and close the sale.
This is a great opportunity to grow into a full lifecycle sales individual within a period of 12 months
The successful candidate will be organised, passionate, enthusiastic, and confident, and have proven experience of 12 months + in a similar role or entry level sales.
Ideal candidate profile
- Previous sales experience in the B2B marketplace
- Excellent telephone manner
- Work to required sales standards
What’s in it for you?
- Young and growing business
- Impressive modern funky offices
- Market leaders in their field
- Breakfast club daily, free snacks and drinks
- Monthly company update / social with drinks
- The market is growing 40% each year so a very exciting and fast paced industry to join.
- Casual dress policy
- Free parking
- Just off the M25
- Easy access to the Reigate train station - 2 min walk
- Social events
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare, Pension and ride to work scheme
- 22 days starting holiday
- Flexible core hours 8.30-5pm / 9-5.30pmSales