M&E Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical bias)
We are pleased to be representing an established and highly regarded client in Cambridge with a large campus and diverse range of buildings to manage. Situated over an 80 acre estate, the site is combination of History and technology with some of buildings stemming back to the 17th century. Over time they have combined these buildings to work with purpose built modern developments containing the latest building and facilities management systems and technology.
Due to further development within the campus, they are expanding their division and have a rare opportunity for an experienced Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer. You will be responsible for carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Repairs to Mechanical services within all areas of the campus
· Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with schedules and industry best practices.
· Identify any defects found to Line Manager and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
· To carry out reactive repairs as instructed by administration team.
· Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
·Recognised electrical/mechanical qualifications, to HNC, NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
· Knowledge of other building services an advantage (BMS, Fire systems, steam etc)
· NEBOSH Working safely
· AP Pressure Systems
· GasSafe qualified
· MEWPS / IPAF
· Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes,
· Fault finding on Mechanical services ,
· Knowledge of lone working requirements,
· Risk Assessment trained
· Experience of general Building Management Systems
· Installation of Mechanicial services,
· Electrical Testing to BS7671,
· Salary £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
· 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Opportunities of overtime