Distinct Recruitment are supporting an SME in Derby to recruit a Financial Controller in to their team on a permanent basis. You’ll be the number two in finance, reporting to the Finance Director, taking ownership of the day to day running of the finance function while managing a small team.
The business has grown significantly over the past five years and now generate an annual revenue of c£4 million. Our client are looking for CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified Accountants who have strong experience of working in a small business environment.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full production of management accounts with analysis and commentary
- Management of small team of Accounts Assistants / Ledger Clerks
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to variances
- Production of management information for the Managing Director
- Reporting and control of monthly stocks
- Quarterly VAT returns
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or QBE
- Strong experience of producing accounts for an SME (up to £10 million turnover)
- Staff management experience
- Experience of stock control desirable