SITE FOREMAN £24000
Site Foreman £24,000 Plus Benefits
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for the UK’s leading Events Organising Company.
Are you conscientious? Are you able to perform under pressure? Do you have experience erecting marquees? If so, please apply as we would love to hear from you.
Site Foreman Objective: Responsible for the erecting of marquees and clearing of the site to the satisfaction of the client and the company. Whilst on site you will report to theSite Operations Manager. You will also be responsible for the management of onsite personnel.
Site Foreman Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for workers onsite, this includes charge hand, drivers, labours, other foreman and agency employees
• Erecting marquees
• Supervise off loading and loading of vehicles
• Control and training of personnel allocated to your crew
• Responsibility for tools and equipment provided by the company
• Forklift truck maintenance, ensuring care is taken whilst in use
You also need to have good verbal and written communication skills to be considered for this role. If you have experience in erecting marquees that would be an added advantage but isn’t essential. It would be an advantage if you had Team Leader or Site Management experience.
Please apply to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. You can also contact Tyrone at Unique Employment Services.