We’re looking for a talented Senior PHP Developer to join my client, a digital agency, based in Leeds City Centre. Do you think this role could be for you?
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
My client is a vibrant digital agency, which has experienced a rapid period of growth and expansion. With a move into in-house products and applications there is new opening within the team for a skilled lead developer who can come in and oversee their current development team.
The ideal candidate will be skilled and comfortable working alone or as part of a team. There is excellent scope for personal development and learning within the role. Learning new languages and techniques is something we actively encourage.
Skills & Qualifications
- CSS 3
- Laravel PHP/MVC frameworks
Desirable / Beneficial
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Search engine optimisation
- Linux server scripting and maintenance
- Experience with SVN or other code versioning systems
You will be responsible for:
- Developing Bespoke websites
- Builing E-commerce websites
- Developing new features into their existing products
- Developing bespoke CMS
- Building new products based on customer feedback and market demand
- Assisting in the management of their cloud server infrastructure.
- Work on support tickets and bug fixes
- Be part of their friendly, laid-back, but driven business culture
- Be willing to communicate directly with clients face to face, by phone or by email
My client is looking to pay up to £50,000 for the ideal candidate and is hoping to interview this week from Thursday 1st June onwards. My client can interview after work and can be flexible on times to suit you. What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV to and give me the best number to call you on I can run through the position with you in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81303954