Global Luxury Brands Procurement Manager
Global Luxury Brands Procurement Manager - Greenfield - London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Strong Package
A Global FMCG based in London have been breaking into the luxury brands market very successfully in the last few years, as a result of this they are currently on the lookout for a Global Luxury Brands Procurement Manager to look after a portfolio of global luxury spends across packaging.
This is a key role for someone looking for a challenge and opportunity to make their mark in a completely Greenfield space.
This is a relationships based business, where the collaborative and innovative culture is the key to everything they do. Through a set progression scheme this role has a lot of support for employees to develop and progress to more senior positions within the procurement team.
The Luxury Brands Procurement Manager will need to:
- Make strategic headway in a completely greenfield environment, working with £Multi-Million spends looking after primarily Luxury Packaging spends
- Building up a team of buyers within this greenfield luxury side of the business
- Work innovatively to find ways in which to lower cost, whilst extracting high quality from the product materials
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure that they are fully consulted your set procurement strategy for the business luxury brands
The Luxury Brands Procurement Manager will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience within packaging
- Experience working in the Luxury brands market
- An ambitious and engaging personality
This is an exciting position for an ambitious and innovative individual, excited by the challenge of working in a Greenfield procurement environment.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please can in contact with Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, London, Luxury, FMCG, Category Manager, Packaging, Capex, Opex, Strategy, FMCG, Category