Infrastructure Support Analyst
An exciting new opportunity has emerged for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join one of our major clients based in Harrogate, to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective technical support across the whole company infrastructure.
You will join a team who are passionate about providing a high quality service to the business. You will provide high quality, professional 2nd/3rd line technical support and effectively manage incidents, requests, problems and changes relating to the IT infrastructure. You will also work in partnership with the business to develop a culture of ownership, engagement and openness. You may also be required to provide training to users including the mentoring of 1st line support staff and coverage when required.
The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate:
- Solid networking knowledge - TCP/IP / Firewalls / WANs LANs and the security configuration
- Solid knowledge of LANS networking e.g. Aerohive
- Good experience of using SCCM
- The ability to work proactively with other IT and business stakeholders to identify, analyse and improve ways of working.
- Experience of successful implementation, maintenance and ongoing development of the IT infrastructure in line with the requirements of the business.
- A good understanding of IT best practise, processes and procedures including IT security.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with others to ensure the security of all infrastructures and associated business operations.
- Expert technical knowledge that contributes to the successful delivery of agreed projects.
There are a range of fantastic benefits on offer with this client including:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Free meals whilst at work
- 5% Employer pension contribution
A job description and person specification is available upon request. If you think this is the ideal position for you, please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81303474