Senior Designer - Women's Outerwear
Senior Designer - Women's Outerwear c£65k + bens
Amazing Brand South West England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Designer to join the team of this leading brand working on multi product women's outerwear collections. Leading the direction for the range overseeing a small team you will have gained extensive experience in this area and be ready for a new challenge. Working as an integral part of the team this role offers the chance to utilise your outerwear experience within a hugely expanding brand.
The role of a Senior Designer involves:
- Travelling for inspiration and sourcing seasonally
- Leading the women's outerwear collection covering fashion and technical ranges to maximise sales
- Driving innovation and trend into collections ensuring brand DNA is maintained
- Working with heads of department to shape the ranges working collaboratively with Category Managers, presenting at range sign off
- Having excellent knowledge of suppliers and their capabilities managing the sourcing strategy working closely with the sourcing team
- Working closely with the technical team on product fit and quality to ensure it meets the brands requirements
- Managing, developing and mentoring a small team
The successful Senior Designer must be an experienced professional with experience within women's outerwear and a real passion for product. With excellent communication skills and a professional manner, used to working in a fast paced environment as a Senior Designer you will be rewarded with shaping the outerwear offer for the brand.
Please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.