Account Executive Enterprise SaaS
Account Executive required by our Global Leader in Enterprise SaaS Solutions to sell one of their award winning solutions. If you have a successful track record of selling any of the following, your background could be ideal:
- MSP Services
- Vendor Management Systems
- Human Capital Management Solutions.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new strategic enterprise accounts and expanding those acquired accounts in an assigned geographic territory. Sales Representatives are also responsible for working with our co-seller partners in support of joint sales efforts.
Account Executive Expectations and Tasks:
- Opportunity development in an assigned group of enterprise accounts
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
- Initiate contact and establish interest with key decision makers and develop influence map
- Develops strategic sales plans for opportunities and communicate plan with Sales Management & Sales Engineer
- Maintain relationships with co-selling partners (Managed Service Providers)
- Maintain opportunities in CRM system
Account Executive Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience, with SaaS solutions, VMS, Procurement, Human Capital Management
- Professional, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently and from either an office or a home office location
- Ability to achieve individual as well as team goals that will require working as a team in a complex sales cycle, as well as demonstrate the ability to communicate solutions
- Display high levels of energy and drive, thrive under pressure with strong business acumen. Be tenacious in nature
- Strong process orientation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a professional, persuasive manner, and strive to innovate in your client interactions
- An open door policy and a collaborative office environment is encouraged. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of the open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep the solution at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!