Furniture Product Designer
Job Title: Furniture Product Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Furniture Product Designer to join a friendly team based in East Sussex. You will form an integral part of the design team working on a range of projects for global clients, delivering everything from initial concept, product proposals, development through to completed design.
- Develop and propose design concepts
- Planning and managing design tasks and documenting process
- Create design proposals, visuals and presentations
- Product development and prototyping
- Obtaining costings and producing estimates
- Generate 3D CAD models, detail drawings and specification documentation
- Proven industry experience in furniture product design
- Furniture background
- Ability to generate and communicate ideas from sketch work through to development
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, KeyShot and Microsoft Office packages
ACS are recruiting for a Furniture Product Designer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Furniture Product Designer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Furniture Product Designer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Furniture Product Designer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Furniture Product Designer role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81204220