Bid Manager - Managed Print Services
I have a new exciting opportunity for a Bid Manager within our ever-expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work within Europe's largest independent MPS provider.
This particular client is recognized as a market-leader in the delivery of Managed Print Services (MPS) to the corporate and public sector.
This position is suited to a successful individual who wants to be part of a vibrant and progressive business.
Are you looking for … a secure and stable career with longevity, recognition and opportunity? We can offer you exactly that. Our people are passionate, focused, driven, determined, flexible and motivated and are rewarded for their commitment. If this sounds like what you're looking for, then we look forward to meeting you.
- The Bid Manager will prepare winning bids, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process.
- This role will require strong interpersonal skills in a dynamic and fast paced sales environment.
- Part of virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery.
- Work with the core team to deliver win themes and bid strategy
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven capability in delivering winning, large ticket product or complex services opportunities.
- Ideally has a background in Managed Print Services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery
- Experience in driving win strategies, commercial discussions and solution delivery.
- Have the ability to manage complex, multi-work steam opportunities.
- Solid understanding and management of internal governance procedures.