Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £38,000 - £53,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Ben Gatt)
Who you'll be working for:
A Main Contractor with a strong biased on Fit out & Refurbishment projects across West London & the M4 & M3 Corridor. This company employ in excess of 1000 staff across their 8 regional office in the UK & abroad and have specialise on both Commercial Office Fit out & Education Fit out & Refurb projects.
The company's progression opportunities are well known and proven as the business continues to grow from strength to strength.
Some of your responsibilities:
- This position is for a well-rounded Project Quantity Surveyor; it is compulsory that the successful applicant is happy to travel around West London & the M3 & M4 Corridor.
- You will be Site based but may require to travel to one of the regional offices
- Pre-Start reviewing design, contract and cost plan within team
- Attending and Contributing to Design Team Meetings
- Take off BQ's from drawing and specifications (for all packages)
- Confidently liaise with Design, Production and Pre-Construction Teams
- Projects consist of Commercial Fit Out & Education Fit Out
You must have:
- Stayed with employers for extensive periods
- Background with mid to large Fit Out Main Contractors in the capacity of Project / Intermediate QD
- 5 Years' Experience
- Degree Qualified
- Has Run Own Projects
- Experience in Preparing & Sending Out Tender Packages
- Setup and progress project programme software such as Asta
- Background in controlling Projects ranging from £1M - £15M
- Excellent Health & Safety
- Driving license
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you feel your experience is relevant to this position, or there are other positions you would like to discuss, please give a call to and ask for Benjamin Gatt.
We are very passionate, detailed and precise with what we do here at Novo so please be assured that you are in safe hands.