Telemarketing Campaign Advisors
Revive Recruitment are representing a growing organisation with their exciting opportunity to become a key member of a dynamic team for enthusiastic and ambitious Telemarketing Advisors. If you have a great passion for Telemarketing and have an engaging personality, then we would like to talk to you!
POSITION: Telemarketing Campaign Advisors
LOCATION: Wrexham Industrial Estate
SALARY: £15,500 pa plus bonus
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Our Client is a growing organisation and are looking for a passionate Telemarketing Campaign Advisors to join their busy sales team. Our Client are entering an exciting period of growth with increased marketing investment and new product development. They need someone that can demonstrate the passion to talk and research new customers for different sales campaign.
Using a range of tried and tested methods, generate a pool of new business leads for an on-line retailer for their extensive range of equipment.
You will be dealing with a range of customers including the public, schools, clubs and commercial businesses. You will understand the difference in target audiences and vary your approach to suit.
- You will champion their 'customer first’ mentality to understand their customers’ individual wants and needs, determining exactly how they can fulfil them.
- Whether you’re promoting off the shelf products or tailoring solutions to customers’ requirements, you’ll think out of the box to maximise every opportunity.
- Your constant drive and determination to hit targets will ensure opportunities are appropriately followed up with, not only growing relationships with potential customers but also moving leads efficiently through the sales funnel.
- You’ll be able to identify exactly who you need to speak to and know how you’re going to reach these buying influencers.
- You’ll work with the BDM’s and Sales Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly passed leads and revenue goals.
To apply for these positions, you will demonstrate the following:
You must be passionate about customer experience and making people happy.
You’ll have an ever enthusiastic and positive attitude, paying a genuine interest in our customers.
You’ll be goal oriented, never letting an opportunity pass you by.
You’ll thrive in fast paced, changeable environments.
You’ll have the confidence to think on your feet and make real time decisions.
You’ll be capable of building a natural rapport with customers, fully understanding the importance of long-term relationships in future growth.
You’ll have a professional approach with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
You’ll possess a natural ability to negotiate and influence, knowing how to secure an opportunity without ever compromising on customer experience.
You’ll be full of ideas. We understand that it’s our people who will drive us forwards so you’ll constantly be suggesting ways to improve our service and what we offer to our customers.
You won’t necessarily be a budding sports star but you’ll love sports and have a solid and varied knowledge of it. Ideally you’ll have extensive knowledge in at least one area of sports.
- A growing sales and marketing team with plenty of development opportunity
- Core hours: 9.00 am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Bonus of up to £200.00 per month and year-end bonus.
- Full training and support
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Team events
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
KEYWORDS: Sales, Telesales, Telemarketing, B2B, B2C, Telecoms, Communication