Chef De Partie / Grill Chef
My client is a busy, well renowned establishment, located on the Fylde Coast.
They are all about producing high end, quality dishes and are looking to recruit a Chef De Partie / Grill Chef to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be positive, motivated and passionate about their food
* A competent Chef who can work in a busy kitchen
* Have the ability to use own initiative when required but also be an excellent team player
* Carry out any tasks required
* Competent assistance in a smooth and organised service
Skills and Qualities Desired:
* Previous experience working in a fast paced kitchen as a CDP / Grill Chef
* A proven track record working within renowned restaurants or hotels
* Qualified in food preparation and cooking
* A good understanding of food hygiene practice * A passion for food and the ability to work well under pressure
* A motivated and enthusiastic person, within a work environment
* Reliable and punctual
Hours on a rota basis over a 7 day period, straight shifts.
Salary up to £17,000 neg. depending on experience,