Chef de Partie - Iconic Central London Venue
CHEF DE PARTIE - ICONIC BRASSERIE - OVER 50 CHEFS IN THE BRIGADE - QUALITY COMPANY WITH OVER 8 ESTABLISHED VENUES - £24,000 PACKAGE + WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS
We are working with an established London company who own a range of high end establishments in the London which include restaurants, hotels and brasserie venues. Their property portfolio consists of well-known establishments which are busy, high end establishments drawing inspiration from various cuisine styles.
This iconic venue is a very busy 1000+ covers, all day dining establishment that serves from Breakfast to Evening service in a Café / Brasserie style establishment. As Chef de Partie, you will:
- Work closely with the chefs in the brigade, reporting to a Sous Chef
- Ensure that your section of the kitchen runs smoothly and efficiently and forms part of a well established kitchen unit
- Train and develop the junior members of the team, ensuring that they comply with all company guidelines
- Work closely with the Front of House team ensuring good communication, especially during peak times
- Take a hands-on approach to the kitchen, assisting your team and ensuring that they are organised and focussed on their required tasks
- Liaise with the suppliers, ensuring that ordering and stock checking is completed accurately
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress and develop their career in the kitchen where there is a focus is on good quality, high end brasserie style food. As an employer, the business run a respect philosophy, ensuring that their employees comply with a strict non-aggression environment. We are looking for an individual who:
- Has worked in a busy kitchen, with over 25 chefs in a brigade
- Has coached and mentored junior team members
- Has excellent communication skills, able to relay clear and precise instructions to team members
This role comes with a salary package of £24,000 on a 50 hour a week contract (10 hr straight shifts / 5 days a week) and a range of additional company benefits.
If this position is of interest please submit your up to date CV with a brief cover note telling us why you are the right person for this role.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.