EYFS/Intervention Teacher - ASAP
REESON Education are working on behalf of a friendly client school who are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate EYFS Class/Intervention Teacher to join their team ASAP. In the mornings you will be supported by two strong nursery nurses whilst teaching small classes, and in the afternoon you will be leading Intervention groups. The role therefore offers fantastic variability that is often rare to find as you'll be working within both Nursery and Reception.
This fantastic school is located in the London borough of Lewisham on a leafy green street close to multiple transport links. The school, and nursery in particularly is highly regarded in the community and the teaching staff set very high standards. The teaching team are extremely dedicated and hardworking but they get along very well, supporting each other when required.
- Inner London weighted-pay
- EYFS - Intervention/Teaching
- Long-term position
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an energetic personality
- Be able to work and communicate well in a team
- Bring creativity to the role
- Valid DBS - Or willing to have one processed
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
If you feel this role is of interest please send across an up to date CV, alternatively do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP on - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place ASAP.