This Home Management position is tremendously exciting because it offers the chance to become involved in a small yet progressive healthcare provider, with an exceptional reputation, who are at the start of a huge period of growth.
The chance to run a flagship Care home based in Swindon, Wiltshire this opportunity presents unlimited scope for an exceptional home manager to deliver a truly outstanding level of care to their residents in a home seen as the Jewel in this companies Crown.
This stunning care facility only opened its doors in 2014 and offers its residents a deluxe range of facilities including a restaurant & café bar, cinema room, roof terrace, wellness spa and much more.
A snapshot of the Nursing Home Manager starting package is:
- £60,000pa - £65,000pa base salary
- Performance related bonus - Paid weekly
- Private Medical Cover
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
Criteria for this Nursing Home Manager opportunity:
- Previous experience as Nursing Home Manager running a fully compliant multi-site nursing home - 60 beds size or more
- Operations / Regional experience is desirable but not essential
- You will sound commercial awareness with a proven track record in managing a large P&L
Responsibilities for this opportunity include:
- Maintenance of occupancy - currently at 97% with a 99% Private Funder attraction rate
- Working towards achieving 'Outstanding' with CQC
- Overseeing various departments including hotel services, care services, catering & housekeeping etc.
Naturally being such a key home within the group the successful Nursing Home Manager will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into regional and quality level appointments.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all of the above criteria please click 'Apply' within the advert and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.