KS2 NQT - Greenwich - Outstanding Primary School
Q1 - Are you looking for a supportive, well led and successful school to complete your NQT year?
Yes? Great! We are currently looking for a talented NQT to take on this September on a full-time and permanent school’s based contract. You will be put through the school’s successful NQT induction programme with mentoring from the school’s very best teachers and leaders who will help shape you into an Outstanding classroom practitioner!
- KS2 Teacher (Choice of Year Group)
- Teaching KS2 to a class of 25 bright and attentive students
- TAs and LSAs working with you to raise attainment and promote inclusion
- September 2017 start - Full Time - Permanent Contract
- MPS 1 Inner London (£28,098)
- Great CPD provided by the SLT
- Brilliant NQT Support
- Located in the Inner London borough of Greenwich - easy commute from Kent!
- Passionate NQT - Graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’
- Must hold British QTS
- A strong understanding of the KS2 Curriculum
- Experience teaching in an Inner City School will be beneficial
- Ability to commute to Greenwich
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Solid academic background
- Large, creative and vibrant 3 form entry primary school
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Located in the London Borough of Greenwich
- Friendly and approachable SLT with an "open door" policy
- Brilliant SEN Support from the SENCO and additional needs team
- Above average results - high levels of literacy and numeracy attainment
- Free staff car park on site - lots of public transport links
- Great opportunity to earn an Inner London wage with a short commute
- Great NQT support!
- Genuine promotion opportunities and fast tracks to middle leader roles!
Do you think this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for? Perhaps you have a few more questions or concerns? APPLY TODAY and one of the Clarus Education team will be in touch within 12 hours if shortlisted!