Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title- Quantity Surveyor (Senior)
Salary- £60k-70k plus package
Location- South East London
Our client, a leading Italian supplier and specialist sub-contractor of pre-fabricated high-end kitchens and bathrooms, who have built a solid reputation in varied sectors of the construction industry, are now looking to add to their Commercial team due to continued success and growth of the business. Their projects are all based in the London and Greater London areas and as they are based in Italy, are now looking for a Senior Quantity surveyor in the U.K to represent them in commercial meetings with their various clients and sub-contractors. Our client is proud of the solid reputation they have built and are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, ideally with pre-fab experience, who can maintain their values of collaboration and delivering high quality service, whilst successfully managing the commercial aspect of their construction projects.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Reporting directly to our client's Managing director, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design and Build contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Managing Director in order to improve processes and maximise value
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to make a move into a contractor that values collaboration and the opportunity to have a real impact on the projects they're involved in.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Experience in modular build or pre-fabricated installations projects preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in Commercial management in the built environment
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick directly on or send your CV and cover letter to .