Semi Senior Accountant
My client, an award winning accountancy firm is looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their offices based in Kensington & Chelsea.
The Semi Senior Accountant’s role will be to prepare accounts, corporation tax, personal tax and audit. You will have strong IT knowledge, experience with Sage, Xero and IRIS is advantageous.
The vast majority of clients will have turnovers in excess of £10 million.
They are looking for an ambitious and career driven individual who has at least two years experience working in a small/medium sized practice. This role will be mostly suited to someone who is looking to progress their career and thrives under a challenge.
· Prepare accounts
· Corporation and Personal Tax
· Assist audits
· Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
· Supervise and assist junior staff
· Report to a partner daily
· Be a team player and actively take part in training sessions
· ACA or ACCA part qualified or finalist
· At least 2 years experience within a small/medium sized practice
· Strong IT knowledge (Sage, Xero and IRIS)
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
· Ability to work under pressure
· Looking for long-term career progression
This position will offer excellent training and progression opportunities.
Please apply by sending across an updated copy of your CV or contact Daniel at Waughson Recruitment.