Inndependent Financial Adviser (IFA)
Select Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for a client of ours within the Financial Services sector, based in Glasgow. We are currently recruiting for an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) on a permanent contract to work with one of the UK’s longest established practitioners.
The successful candidate will provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients in a compliant manner. Your main objective will be providing professional financial advice to meet customer’s needs and objectives. Therefore, you will be responsible for the following:
• Undertaking regular and frequent fact-finding, presentation, and servicing review meetings with line management and other company facilitators.
• Developing and auctioning an acceptable and effective business plan with your Manager.
• Providing excellent client service to your active client bank and provide at least one service meeting per annum.
• Generating a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets.
• Ensuring your IT systems are used and information on them is kept up to date to meet business standards and line management requirements.
• Undertaking ongoing continuous development.
• Increasing your technical knowledge in specialist areas.
• Diploma Level 4 Status
• Previous experience of working as an IFA and a proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
If you believe to be the experienced candidate we are looking for and meet all of the above criteria, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Claire Henry at Select Appointments!