Property Conveyancer - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Property Sales Progressor/Conveyancer Job Description
Basic £16,000 to £18,000
OTE £22,000 to £24,000
Working Hours -
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
We are the top agency in Manchester and 12th out of 21,204 branches in the whole country. These awards are based on what really matters - customer reviews, not internal industry measures.
Who We Are
We are a market leading estate agency who have won a "Gold Award" for customer service. Due to unparalleled success, we are looking to expand our team of Property Conveyancers/Progressors in our Manchester office. We give vendors something traditional methods cannot offer - fast property sales with a much-improved chance of successful completion. We are also a company that is expanding giving opportunity to our staff to progress to managerial positions. This is a fast paced role, you will be managing a large case load per month, but will be rewarded
Duties - You must have experience in conveyancing or progression
- Looking after a manageable portfolio and exchanging a targeted number of properties which our current sales progressors are achieving comfortably
- Liaising with vendor, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and other estate agents
- Sending out memos, chasing access calls, dealing with surveys & renegotiations, helping clients fill out paperwork, speaking to solicitors, and anything that is required to progress the file to the point of exchange.
- Up sell some of our recommended financial services / solicitors and get paid generously for these.
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio, and keep clients fully updated with the progress
We are an expanding company, due to our success and as the company grows we will be requiring more Assistant Progression Managers and Progression Managers. We look after our staff, and support them as they grow within our company.
The Salary and Benefits
The basic for a junior conveyancer is £16,000 and for a senior conveyancer is £18,000 plus £500 commission per month. We are strong believers in promoting within and opportunities to progress to team leader and managerial positions for top performers are highly achievable. Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses, social events and holidays
We give our staff the opportunity to secure good investment properties. With our onsite Investment Manager, who seeks out the best properties where you can sell to make money, or keep to move in or rent out. We have people as young as 22 within the company, who already own 2 properties thanks to this advantage.
We have onsite parking, a gym and a canteen with a subsidized Costa Coffee. We have many incentives ongoing with stretch bonuses (as we reward excelled targets hit) and company pension scheme
You will join our friendly team of 4 who are a mix of trainee and Senior and an Assistant Progression Manager.
Work Life Balance
We want our staff to have a work life balance, and your hours will be Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30pm