This junior position is perfect for anyone looking to work for a Military Charity as a digital/Marketing assistant. Brilliant opportunity to learn and work on a national project.
The military charity are very well respected in support to members and veterans who have served in our Armed forces.
- Work with the Marketing team and colleagues in the Remembrance team to ensure delivery of online and offline coverage of Thank You events.
- Rewrite and edit copy and creative for our website
- Manage the curation and upload of all Thank You creative and content onto the content management system
- Experience of working with content management systems and editing/updating web pages
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
- Availability to start on the 28th May
- Good writing skills
- Experience in uploading content onto a website
- 6 month opportunity within a large Marketing/Digital team
- Experience in working on a national Marketing/Digital Project