A Fantastic opportunity for a Refrigeration Engineer to join a reputable growth business who provides an efficient, friendly and professional service to all customers.
The Refrigeration Engineer core role will include, service and installations covering commercial refrigeration equipment such as freezers/blast chillers/cold rooms etc, within artisan delis/bakers/cheese-monger, farm shops, restaurants etc.
Established for over 15 years with a Fantastic reputation, we can offer the right Refrigeration Engineer a long term career supported with a very competitive salary, overtime plus investment in your training etc.
Experienced Fully qualified Refrigeration Engineer Installation & Service Engineer
- Must have full FGAS Certification, Hydrocarbon Certification, Pasma
- Good team player, reliable & flexible with can do attitude
- Able to work on own initiative
- Most of the works inside the M25
- Service engineers cover London and the Home Counties, with install work Nationally.
- Will need to cover emergency call outs on an on call rota
- OTE in excess £45,000, Van, Pension, 28 Days
- Travel Paid
- 40 Hour Woking week (8am-5pm)
- Overtime paid at Time & Half)