Salary: £Excellent + BENEFITS + BONUS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for within a well-established Global Payments FinTech looking to add a Network Manager to their team. The candidate will Develop, implement and oversee a risk-based control framework.
- Provide visible, credible leadership within the function and for the function externally
- Lead effectively ensuring function and individual performance objectives are achieved
- Oversee diagnostic reports, dashboards and tools that provide clarity of the progress in the implementation
- Influence the Scrum master and Project managers in planning the Delivery roadmap;
- Responsible for changes to routes and existing routes
- Develop, review and sign-off of departmental MI reports and KPI’s
- Be identified as the principal Network subject matter expert internally and externally
- End-to-end implementation accountability
- Responsible for Escalation of material Network Executive Management Team
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading a function
- Extensive working experience and knowledge of the Payments and Banking industries (Minimum 10 years)
- Project ownership and leading teams experience.
- Engage with senior (C-level) stakeholders (executive management team)
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.