- Responsibility for system concept and architecture, design and development of Back Office Systems for processing of tickets in the field of speed and red light enforcement.
- Development of fat clients, web clients, graphical user interfaces, windows services and interfaces to third party products.
- The software development in is based on .NET 4.5, C#, WCF, WPF, WF and SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Preparation and performing of the unit tests, as well as solution occurred defects.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel between the locations
Looking for an experienced software developer
- At least four years of experience in the software development field.
- Good knowledge and experiences in the field of .NET Framework, Entity Framework and SQL-Server.
- Good knowledge and experiences in the field WCF, LINQ, WPF and GUI design.
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solving abilities, analytical thinking, responsibility, ability to work under pressure and enthusiasm.
- Teamwork ability as well as good personal management.
- At least one year experiences at a management position.
On a day-to-day basis you will establish system requirements from customer requests or technology strategies and will act as a technical lead, creating solutions for complex systems that have a major impact on the business. Knowledge and experience of Microsoft.Net (C#), SQL Server and ASP.Net systems is essential along with the ability to ensure our quality and security processes are maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated, be able to work as part of the team and have excellent communication skills, being able to communicate complex issues to both technical and non technical audiences with strong knowledge of IT systems and software. Ideally you will have experience in web application development and standard web frameworks such as jQuery.