An urgent requirement has arisen for a Support Engineers to assist one of our clients in London on an initial contract running until the 30th June.
You must have excellent communication skills, be customer facing and be happy turning your hands to everything as and when required.
Tasks to be completed
- Setup phones, ipads
- Rolling out a few hundred monitors replacing monitors on desks
- Receiving some storage racks that will need to be put together
- Storage room in Tunbridge that would need emptying - give to a recycle co
- Know basic things like network printers, install software apps- office appsetc- super basic stuff. Have guides for most things
- Help second line with backlog
- No need to drive, will give them travel cards on the SE network
This is an immediate start, with telephone interviews happening straight away, please apply for further information.