Application Support Consultant
Job Title: Application Support Consultant
Department: Professional Services Team
Position type: Full time 37.50 hours
Benefits: Company Pension, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, fantastic office environment, regular team social events.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be working with a range of users from highly experienced email marketing managers and executives to first time e-marketers and helping them to deploy their email campaigns and achieve their email marketing goals in an efficient, professional yet relaxed manner.
- Create HTML email templates and campaigns using both our WYSIWYG and drag and drop editors
- Formatting data, render testing campaigns to different ISPs and email clients, launching campaigns and full report analysis
- Providing training to new and existing users on our email marketing platform, either online, in-house or at client sites
- Providing application support to users via telephone, email or through web-ex meetings
- To design and build web forms, surveys and landing pages
- Working closely with account managers to ensure they are made aware of user experiences
- Advising users of training available and optional modules to help them make best use of their investment
You should be very familiar with professional email marketing in terms of practice and platforms. Full, comprehensive training will be provided on our applications, but you should have a good understanding of HTML coding (hand coding) for web design and/or email marketing. Photoshop design skills are advantageous but not essential. Client facing experience is highly desirable. The ability to multitask and cope with multiple projects and deadlines is essential. You should be passionate about delivering high standards of customer service and delivery of work to an excellent standard.
You should have clear, concise English verbal and written skills. You will be providing excellent customer service and support to users on a daily basis. You should have great presentation skills and be very confident in conducting one to one and group training sessions on our application. Excellent Microsoft Office skills are essential.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES OR WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EMAIL MARKETING, RELISHES CLIENT INTERACTION AND WORKING IN A VARIED ROLE. FANTASTIC ROLE TO GROW YOUR E-MARKETING KNOWLEDGE AND PROGRESS WITHIN THE COMPANY TO ACCOUNT MANAGER AND SENIOR SUPPORT ROLES.
Please note Office Angels act as an employment agency and will be in contact with you within five working days if your application is successful.
Due to the number of responses received for each job posting, we are unable to respond to each candidate unfortunately. Your resume will be kept on our database files for 12 months and your skills and qualifications will be considered for any future roles.
Please continue to browse our website for weekly job updates.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Office Angels, and to wish you the very best of luck in your job search.
By applying you will register as a candidate with Office Angels. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.